Again, an integral part of doing business in Australia. Whether it’s a lease or buying or selling property, we offer a personal service which stretches far beyond the fee charged. It’s a case of simple and complex matters done right
SGJ Lawyers understands the property and development industry. Our industry knowledge allows us to manage and provide strategic advice on large and complex transactions.
We represent property developers, major institutions, financiers, hoteliers, and high profile private landholders.
Our Property team has extensive experience in all aspects of property law, including:
- Property acquisitions and dispositions
- Large scale conveyancing for major residential developments
- Retail, commercial and industrial leasing and licensing
- Subdivision and Owners Corporation matters
- Real estate licensing issues
- Joint ventures and development agreements
- Liquor licensing
- State and federal property taxation issues
- Sale by an Australian entity of its Thai manufacturing plant to German acquirers
- Currently advising a multi-national company with head office in Australia on merger of part of its business with a company listed in Thailand.
- Currently advising shareholders of international company with branches spread across 4 different continents on sale of 50% of its shares to international listed company.
- Currently advising on a back door list (reverse takeover) for an IT client.
- Currently advising on a back door list (reverse takeover) for an agricultural soft-commodity client.
- Currently advising on consolidation/aggregation of enterprises in and around pharmaceutical industries.