Our Corporate and Commercial team acts for an established client base of leading Australian and US public and private clients. We deliver timely, practical, innovative and commercial solutions in complex matters, cutting through to the most important issues, and then acting quickly and decisively. We have a reputation for providing strategic legal advice and solutions and are consistently involved in complex, difficult and novel matters.
Our partners are directly involved in all matters in which we act, ensuring our clients get the benefit of their market leading experience and expertise in all corporate and commercial matters.
We advise clients in a broad range of corporate and commercial areas and related regulatory regimes including:
- Business structuring and financing
- Capital raisings and initial public offerings
- Commercial contracts and arrangements
- Competition and consumer law (including all industry codes)
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Corporate restructures
- Distribution, licensing and franchising
- Equity capital markets
- Financial services compliance
- Foreign investment
- Joint ventures, partnerships and consortium arrangements
- Legal due diligence investigations and reporting
- Managed investment schemes
- Mergers, acquisitions, divestments and takeovers
- Private equity
- Shareholder, unitholder and partnership agreements
- Structuring supply chains and channels to market
- Venture capital investment
As is evident from our track record, we cover the full range of commercial transactions. From conceptualising and strategising, through planning, structuring and negotiating the terms to recording the final agreement.
Our team has extensive experience in all aspects of property. We work closely and most importantly collaboratively with our clients to provide practical and pragmatic advice. Our services include those to our private clients on conveyancing for their home, investments or lifestyle properties and to our commercial clients on leasing, asset management, development activities and syndication.